Thursday, August 23, 2007

Break from swimming

I've tried a couple of swim lessons for Caden the last couple of days, so we've been in the pool a lot lately. I love it, Caden asks to swim everyday, even Soleil likes swimming in her floatie. Good times. Anyways, a bunch of us were at the pool on Monday, getting one last before-school swim day in since school started here yesterday (can you believe that?? it's so early! not that the school year affects our family much yet!) My good friend Jen, who is a great photographer, shot a couple of pictures of Caden. I thought this one was excellent. He was taking a break from swimming and getting a snack. He took a really good nap that day! (Another reason why I love to go to the pool...wear the kids out!) I just love this picture! Thanks, Jen!

1 comment:

Harper Family said...

Very cute picture-Jen is very talented--I love his lips!!