Monday, April 7, 2008

BFF


Sunshine and Jenna - BFF's 4EVA.

My best friend Jenna and her family came into town to play for a week. We did Disneyland, Legoland, Wild Animal Park, the pool (still too cold for the beach) and ate and ate. It was so fun to hang out with her! Since she lives far far away, our time together is limited nowadays, so we got a year's worth of talking in in a week. I love this girl like my sister. She has a great hubby Eric, and three of the cutest kids - Sydney Marie (after me), Matthew, and Noah. These kids are like my niece and nephews. Thanks for coming, Torgersens! We love you!




Waiting for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
Caden and Scott at Legoland.


Are we having fun yet? Notice Caden is saying "cheese". Soleil is mad she can't grab the NYC Lego people.

8 comments:

diane said...

You girls look like sisters!

Harper Family said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures. I needed to see some proof of your disappearance:)

Alicia said...

You look so cute, Sunshine! I love the pictures. You have such a cute little family. I'm glad you had a chance to hang out with your friend!

Jen said...

You two completely look like sisters! You both have cute families as well.

Camille said...

how fun! there is nothing like a BFF. so glad you could have such a fun time and pick up right where you left off. nothing like a great friend :)

tawnya said...

Man, that last picture is the best!

Jill said...

Love BFFs. Love Soleil's upside down binky. Love seeing you. Love your dang cute kids.

3WimmerBoys said...

When we went to Legoland Sam literally wanted to climb in the exhibit and join the scene. Do you think they would mind? He just wanted to play, looks like Soleil wanted to do the same. I love it, and thanks for the great advice about where to start, it saved us precious time!