Sunday, May 4, 2008

Disneyland

On Thursday we went to Disneyland. It was the perfect time to go - the weather was great and the lines weren't long at all. We met up with Scott's bro and his family and had a great time. I'm really sorry we didn't end up staying up there and doing 2 days at the park with them, but my kids were pretty tired the next day. Somehow we forgot to get a photo with both families together - ugh. But it was so fun seeing you guys, Kierstin! Let's make it an annual thing!
Wow - 3 smiles and 6 eyes looking at the camera. I thought that was an urban legend!
What cuties I have!
Cousin Lauren, Cousin Kate, and Caden in the train cage. These are 2 of the cutest, sweetest girls - with one of the cutest, sweetest boys!
Now back to the real world.

6 comments:

Kierstin said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and spend the day with us! We loved seeing you guys, it was such a great day! Caden and Soleil are so sweet, Kate and Caden were so cute together! We can't wait to do it again!! Love you guys!

Harper Family said...

What cute pictures. I see some resemblence between your kids and the cousins.

diane said...

I love your kids beautiful smiles!

Alicia said...

Soleil is such a cute little picture taker. Just looks and smiles. That must be nice! I'm excited that you said the lines aren't long this time of year. I'm going on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week so it should be fun! Thanks for hosting the shower last night! It was fun!

Jen said...

I feel like I say it all the time, but your kids are darling. They are both adorable and full of personality!

Jill said...

I'm jealous you live so close to Disneyland, and great job on getting all eyes on the camera. Miss you!