Friday, June 13, 2008

When the Aunties come to visit...

When the Aunties come to visit, we go see Shamu!

And splash in the water park.
When the Aunties come to visit, we play hours of Guitar Hero...

(Stormie is a MASTER GENUIS on this game. Major holla's to ya!)


We eat lots of yummy food....

And go see the Padres!

But when the Aunties come to visit, what we love most of all are cuddles and loves!
(Apparently Caden avoided the camera for most of this week. He was still cuddled and loved as much as a 3 year old boy allows.)


We love you, Aunties! Please come visit again!!

6 comments:

diane said...

You are the cutest mom at Sea World. I'm glad you guys had fun. I love when the Aunties come and I love being Auntie Di!

Judy said...

I have got to start saving my pennies so I can come be the "great"-auntie. I need some of those cuddles too, and Shamu is calling my name.

Jill said...

Such cute pictures. If anyone reading this needs to know that Sunshine is the best hostess ever, then let me tell you, she is. However, we get dibs for the next free weekend at the Bramwell B&B.

Lillie said...

OK so the sister eating something in the picture above the pickles--- wow. She looks like you. Dark hair and all. I love it.

Just checking in. I'm SO about meeting at Sea World sometime. We'll call you for sure next time we come out and want to go.

Big Bad Brett said...

Oh how fun, you sure know how to entertain...what happens when cousins come again....??
Take care, Jen and fam

Stormie said...

This was the best trip EVER! Thanks so much. And thanks to that person who commented and said I look like you -- the best compliment ever. Love your face. Thanks for the party.