Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When Friends Come to Visit....

When Friends come to visit, we play at the pool.
I know this pix doesn't really show anyone, but it's the only pool pix I took without any Moms in it. And I didn't want to post a Mom in her swimming suit without her permission.

When Friends come to visit, we play golf and frisbee. And pose for pictures together.


Unfortunately I didn't take very many photos while the Widdisons were staying with us. But we had a great time with your guys! Come again soon!



6 comments:

lisa said...

i see that the bramwell b&b is getting a lot of action already this year!

Sunshine said...

So fun! Love to have loved ones come to town.

Sara LaClaire said...

why wouldn't you want to post pics of your friends in their bathing suits? it's only the internet. it's not like everyone and anyone can see it. oh, wait... ;)

Kierstin said...

You guys sure have been busy with friends and family, how fun!! I LOVE your family picture/blog header, you guys have such a cute, cute family!! Love you guys! xoxo

Harper Family said...

That was a lot of fun with the Widdisons!!

Jen said...

It is good to know that if we ever move away, we can always stay at your house. I seriously can't believe how many guests you have had. I guess it just shows how loved you are...everyone can't get enough of you!!