Sunday, December 21, 2008

November in a Nutshell

We went to Maryland for Thanksgiving week to celebrate with Scott's family. For the first time since before I have joined the family, we had everyone there for a holiday! It was so much fun! My mother-in-law outdid herself, and we all had a blast. Talk about good food...I haven't dared weigh myself since we got home...since the eating hasn't slowed since. ;-> Caden and Soleil had so much fun with their cousins! And I have almost thawed out. Brr!!


Playing in the leaves. The kids LOVED those leaves!


Seriously, they loved those leaves. 3 acres of leaves!!


What's a Thanksgiving without a little touch football?
That's Caden in the blue sweater with the ball...already a quarterback!


Well, it was supposed to be touch football until the uncles started tackling each other.
I think that's Scott getting tackled by his older bro Brent. Tackled or wrestled....just like old times.


The 3 boy cousins, or should I say the 3 boy superheroes?


Soleil loved playing with Grandma.


Grandpa and Caden's birthdays are a day apart, so they had a joint family birthday party.
Happy Birthday boys!

We went to the Baltimore and Ohio Train Museum on our last day there. ( The B&O Railroad has a square on the Monopoly board if it sounds familiar to you) Caden still loves all things trains, and we all had fun.










Well, we all had fun until it was nap time, right Soleil?

Thanks for a wonderful trip, Barry and Linda! We can't wait for the next family reunion!

3 comments:

Kaisja Clark said...

Hi Sunny! Cute pics! Your kids are getting so big. Soliel sp? is adorable. There's nothing more fun than a bunch of kids and a pile of leaves. Um, is that your dog? Is he a lab? I've got two, and they are chewing on my house. Do you have that problem? I know what you mean about the holiday eating thing... I had to break down and go buy bigger pants, because my fat pants don't fit. Curses! I've just decided that it's my winter layer. So, back to aerobics for me. I wish you lived closer... Are you planning a trip to IF for Christmas? I'd love to do lunch, if so. Well, may your days are merry and bright!

Sara LaClaire said...

i love your new pictures! the kids are sooooo cute and i love the picture of you and scott. adorable! i'm soooo sad we missed you but good thing we came back to utah when we did cause i spent a lot of time in the hospital trying to avoid labor. fun! miss you. merry christmas.

Kaisja Clark said...

PS...Thanks for the happy wishes. The job in no longer in play, due to cutbacks from the bad economy. I'm sad, but maybe something better will come along. Of course you can have our address: 2051 Bodily St. IF ID 83401.I would love to see your family photos, if you've got any left.:) Miss you! Are you in town any time soon? The girls are doing dinner tonight! I wish you were here to come with!
I'm planning on sending out a new year something or other. Talk to you soon! xoxo