Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sigh of relief

Sac. mgt talk - check. So glad that one's done with. For at least 5 years! Don't call me about speaking again until 2014, people! My nerves and my marriage can't handle it any sooner!

Summer calendar - double check. SUPER glad that sucker is done. While it is an annual affair, I think next year's will be easier...cause Scott got me a new computer!! I love him. He is da' bomb. We bought our computer when we got married, 6 years ago, which is like 50 in techno years. My computer did not have a calendar feature on it. It didn't want to download anything from the internet. And our newer laptop is a Mac. Shoot me in the head...I can't handle going back and forth between a Mac and a PC. Too hard. Anyways, complaining aside, the calendar is done, and I have a new PC!! Hopefully soon my special IT guy will come to set it up for me...firewalls and all. ;->

From Melissa's senior dance recital in April. That shirt makes me look prego. Dang, I thought it was a keeper.

Dad, Michelle, Melissa, Jill, and me. Shiny, happy people.

This is what happens while I work out. Maybe that's why I still have my "baby" weight, and my baby is 2 1/2!! Look closely...that's her hair caught up in there. And she's neekid!! Where are her clothes?? ;-> We are potty-training, so that means no clothes while at home. Keeps the laundry down.

Got to give her props...she never cried while Daddy got her untangled.
Send some happy thoughts for the potty-training. We need it!!

5 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

hey! my mother in law swears, a success first thing in the morning is the key. she said all 9 of her kids were potty trained by 2!!! also she said just put them on the toilet on the hour every hour and that eliminates mishaps as well. good luck! it's so great not having to change any more diapers. i was free for a good 9 months. :D

diane said...

I loathe potty training. I'm still scarred by the ordeal. Good luck. I pretty much waited til they did it on their own. With Brynn I used peer pressure. I invited her potty trained friends over every day to teach her and show her the process. I mean with two brothers how was she supposed to learn?

tawnya said...

wow. I still haven't started with sammy. I'm going with dianes "let them train themselves" method! Good luck!

Jen said...

Yeah for the new computer!! Scott is a good husband. I think you did a marvelous job on the summer calendar, I am still sad that I missed your talk :( Guess I am going to have to wait awhile for the next one.

3WimmerBoys said...

Did I miss your sacrament meeting talk, what a bummer! I must have been out of town, I like it when entertaining people speak. I think you should do it again!