Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Go Big Blue!!


This is how I need to position myself for all photographs. Just my head showing. We went up to LA for the BYU v UCLA game. It was hot and the drive was long, but it was fun. That will be the last game we take the kids to for a long time. Caden LOVES to go to the Padres games, but this game didn't hold his attention like baseball. Maybe it's because we always have rockin' seats at the Padres, and as you can see, we were up the stadium a bit here, maybe he just likes baseball more than football (fine from my mommy perspective!), maybe it was just too hot. He and Soleil both squirmed the entire time. Well, at least I know to get a babysitter for next month's game in San Diego!

5 comments:

Watts Family said...

You should have joined Brad on the fifth row behind the end zone (no those were not his seats, and yes he snuck down there).

Maria and Ross said...

Ross was watching the game wishing he had gone, well atleast when BYU was making a come back. Maybe next time!! Glad to hear you all got to go and enjoy.

Goodman Family said...

What a cute family! I love your adorable blond hair, blue eyed kids.

lisa said...

caden and i are on the same page when it comes to football. sooo boring to watch!! honestly, they run five feet and fall down, big deal. that is a great photo of you guys, you have such a nice nose!

Jill said...

I may need to get blogger tips from you, as yours is completely adorable, and I'm still learning. What a cute family you have. Runs in the family I guess...