Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Girls' Day Out

I got the best present from my husband and got to run away for a day with some girlfriends. Amy, Chanel and I went downtown on Saturday for some shopping, spa-ing, and lots of eating! We stayed at the ultra-hip W Hotel- so hip, in fact, that the lobby turned into a nightclub, much to our surprise. Good thing we were on the 17th floor so the bass thumping wasn't too loud! It was so nice to indulge ourselves. While I did miss my family, it was nice to have a break from the dirty diaper routine and get to enjoy some nice, leisurely meals with some great adult conversation. Can't wait to do it again! Thanks Chanel and Amy! And special thanks to Scott for taking over with the kids so I could go play! I love you, hunny!



Starting the day off at the W Hotel


Us out on the town
Pretty dinner at Laurel (gotta love Amy's hand position!)


Us in Laurel's lobby (gorgeous!), yummy desserts - without the hands

3 comments:

Watts Family said...

So did Scott like the clothes that we made you buy? You are going to look great in New York.

lisa said...

oooh, so fun. but tell the truth. did you really miss the kids? it was just one night. i wouldn't have missed mine!

Harper Family said...

how fun is that!! I want to see these new clothes that you bought :)