Thursday, January 31, 2008

52 Blessings Project

Since I finally got on my blog to update yesterday, I also finally checked out some friends's blogs. On Katie and Christin's I found the 52 Blessings Project. I LOVE that idea! So I'm a little late and will have to make up the last 4 weeks, but better start now than never. The idea of the 52 Blessings Project is this: Once a week post a photo of something you are most grateful for. This gives us a chance to reflect on the good things we have learned from or that have made us better in our everyday lives or things we just enjoy! I think everyone needs to be more grateful for what they have now days instead of always thinking about what we want! This is one of the things we can do to be more gracious people. It will be like a photo gratitude journal.


So my Blessing for this week is President Gordon B. Hinckley.

I am so thankful to have lived while he lead and guided our church. He was such a wonderful, loving man, and he inspired me to be a better person. He was 97 years old when he passed, and he will be missed.


3 comments:

*katie said...

Very fun! I'm glad you're doing it too. I'm loving the chance to document some of greatest blessings through out the year:)

Harper Family said...

I love Gordon B. Hinckley too. He was such an inspired prophet and wonderful leader!!

Kaisja Clark said...

Wow...what a fantastic idea. I think focusing on what you have is just a powerful way to stay happy. I don't know that I'll do the entire project, but I may change my mind.... for now, I'll say that I'm blessed with wonderful friends... you are amazing! love ya!