Tuesday, January 27, 2009

December

Since it's almost Feb, it's time I posted about December activities and Christmas. Right on time for my behind-a-month post.
Caden had his first school program. Granted it was a preschool program, but I was beaming like the proud parent that I am. He was so cute! The whole class sat up on bleachers and sang their songs and recited their memorized lines that the preacher is brainwashing them with. It was great!
Caden's friends, Chaz (behind Caden) and Alex (next to Caden) make this picture great. I love their faces.

Our Santa picture for 2008. Soleil is screaming and hiding in my shoulder. Caden looks bored. We'll try again next year.
Christmas morning with her new shoes. At 2, this girl is all shoes. Hopefully we'll end up in the same size when she's older cause I have my eye on those Sleeping Beauty shoes.

Caden in his new Batman costume with his new scooter and sunglasses. Santa certainly set him up for lookin' good in 2009!
The Botanical Gardens - very pretty at night.
The Gardens even have free marshmallow roasting. That was Soleil's favorite part.
My family came down for the week between Christmas and New Years. We had lots of fun with them. We did Disneyland, and for the first time, Cali Adventure. Meaning for the first time, we stayed in a hotel up there and did 2 days of parks. It was a lot of fun! Having lots of aunts, uncles, and grandparents to help with the kids, or hold them while I go on a ride made it even more fun! Thanks for coming! We love you!
My mom and Caden in Cali Adventure. Mr Potato Head actually spoke to Caden!
My bro Dusty watching the parade with Soleil. To be 2 and carried around everywhere again. Ahh...
Because my feet are killing me!
The gang at Cali Adventure minus Scott and Soleil.

10 comments:

diane said...

Soleil is my kind of girl LOVE the shoes!

Kim W said...

Your mom looks too young to be your mom! Wow, I bet you have those same genes! Lucky!

tawnya said...

You look just like your mom...I thought for a second you had dyed your hair!

Judy said...

I want to come play at Disneyland too!
It looks so fun to be there with the family.

Jen said...

Ok, I have seen your mom in person and you do look a lot alike, but on this picture oh my heck...she is you. I don't know how I am going to feel next to you looking all young while I am old and wrinkled. Oh also great pic of Dusty with Soleil....so cute!!

AMIT said...

Good shared blog.

BPO work from home

Sara LaClaire said...

miles got a batman costume for christmas as well and puts it on pretty much everyday that i have him. haha. that's so cute!

Kierstin said...

I am so glad that Soleil liked her shoes, she looks so cute with them! We loved seeing you guys last weekend, we had such a great time with everyone-we love and miss you guys!

The Dutra Family said...

Sunshine! I am so glad I found your blog. Your kids are so cute! Hopefully one of the days we will see each other. I am always getting updates from my parents.

Lydia said...

I'm so jealous of all the fun you guys have in California. We lived there for a year while my husband did his medical internship, and I would have stayed forever if I had the chance.

By the way, do you know someone who lives in New Jersey? I checked my site meter, and someone from your blog comes over to mine to check it out, and I have no idea who it is. Any ideas???