Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Day of School

I know it's October, but bear with me as a catch up. Caden started preschool a few weeks ago. He loves it! And I love him loving it! He started while I was in Aruba with our camera, so these are from Scott's phone. I think these are the first 2 days of school. How cute is he?
Soleil started yesterday in her Mother's Day Out program. It's 1 day a week for 3 hours. She absolutely loved it, and I loved having 3 hours to run errands by myself. I think Wednesdays are going to be my new favorite day!
She was so excited to go to "preschool!"
I'm posting 2 pix of her so you can see that she does have hair. When I did a ponytail in her hair, I didn't think how that would translate into bald-looking photos.

4 comments:

Joel said...

too cute! i can't believe your kids are old enough for preschool. they look so adorable.

Joel said...

sorry. i'm signed in as my husband.
;D sara

diane said...

Sweet freedom. Her ponytail is adorable!

tawnya said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big she is!