Thursday, November 8, 2007

Family Picture Gallery

We had our annual family pictures taken Tuesday, this year on the beach. We used the same photographer from last year, Molly, since she did such an excellent job. (Shout out to Amy who told me about Molly!) I was a little worried about how the kids would do at the beach. Would they just want to be in the water the entire time? Would they both immediately get covered in wet, sticky sand? The day of the pictures it was cold (San Diego cold), overcast, and both kids were cranky and tired. I was actually worried that Molly didn't get any good shots. I mean, Caden REFUSED to look at the camera and smile. Threat, bribes, nothing worked. Scott and I were completely frazzled on the drive home. Then Molly emailed me the picture gallery.....if you are interested, check out http://mollyhilton.com/BramwellSlideshow/. The pictures will only be posted till Monday. Turn up the music....and grab the Kleenex. Seriously.
P.S. No comments about how my butt looks. I will not be purchasing those pictures, and would take them out of the gallery if I could.

14 comments:

Jen said...

Your slide show completely made me weep. Your family is just so cute and sweet! With all the kissing and playing...you would never know you guys were frustrated. Can I just say "I love you Bramwells!!" The world needs more people like you.

lisa said...

those were the best family pics i have ever seen. no joke. and your butt looked great. i am soo jealouse! ug.

*katie said...

Sooooo adorable! Soleil is so precious and Caden just so stinking cute! And you looked absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, those are absolutely PERFECT. I don't know if i believe you about Caden cuz seriously those pics could not have turned out more beautiful. You're family's gorgeous. I need to book a session with her.

Amy said...

Ok that was NOT my husband's words, I'm on his computer and forgot to switch accounts. My bad!

Maria and Ross said...

Love them! You all look so good. We are excited to see you soon. Please let me know what we can have here ready for you here. Also, we have a car seat for Caden to use if you didn't want to bring his. See you soon!

Kierstin said...

Your pictures truly are amazing! I love the slideshow and I agree with needing the kleenex :-) You guys have such a cute family! Miss you!

Kierstin said...

just wanted to let you know that i tagged you ;-) you lucky duck!!

Jen said...

So I guess you have been tagged twice. Check out my blog for the details. (I know it is a bit cheesy, but I am hoping it will be fun)

Harper Family said...

The pictures are great. I even made Cary watch them :) He was impressed. What is this about your butt? Please--- it looks great!! I'm sure Scott will want one of those :)

HappyHulets said...

That is the most beautiful touching family picture show I have ever seen. Tell me does your photographer make house calls, say to Michigan? They were amazing, I loved it! You are such a gorgeous family!

*katie said...

You've been tagged 3 times now!

Jill said...

I didn't get to the link on time (bummer), but at least my Christmas card will be a surprise, right? I am finally feeling like I am back in the game of life a little bit. Not sleeping, but hey-beauty sleep is overrated. Especially if you are a Bramwell with all those natural good looks. Miss you.

Katrina said...

this is your cousin Katrina, and I have to say you're family is adorable. i'm so glad i'm one of your many family members! love you guys!