Thursday, November 29, 2007

Caden's 3rd birthday and Day Out with Thomas

Caden turned 3 on Thanksgiving this year, so we had his birthday party a little early. (Naturally I am late posting.) We held it at Kidsville, an indoor playground for kids. We - I - did a "Cars" theme; notice the cake. It was great; we had a party host directing and keeping track of everything (he's the one helping Caden play pin the tail). I just made sure everyone ate as much as possible and had a good time. (the two are directly related, right?) Some pictures from the fun, compliments of my friend Liz:













The next weekend Thomas the Tank Engine came to town. (When I say town, I mean an hour + drive north.) We loaded up early - it was so foggy I could hardly see. But it cleared up and we had fun riding Thomas, playing with all the trains, and eating carnival foood.



5 comments:

Kierstin said...

Yay! I have been checking for Caden's birthday post...what a cool place you guys went to! His cake looks amazing and he and Soleil look so cute!! Looks like the perfect birthday celebration. Thomas looks like tons of fun too...I can only imagine how much fun Caden had!

lisa said...

you got to ride thomas!! that is little boy heaven!! cute cake, i can't wait to see my babies!

Jen said...

How fun! I wish that I would have known about riding the real Thomas when my boys were little. Thanks for the cookies. I actually feel much better today. You are too sweet!!

Harper Family said...

What a fun birthday party!! I know Chaz and Ali had fun :) I'm sure Caden loved the Thomas train ride.

Camille said...

your kids are so cute. it will be fun to see them grow! we wish you and scott were closer so we could play :)