Monday, February 25, 2008

Backseat driving

It's late, I have at get up at 6 am to willingly jump into a cold pool (what??), and I'm on Scott's new laptop, so I can't add any pictures. But Momma's memory is a thing of the past, so this needs to go down now.
Yesterday it was raining and cold. Scott had his usual EQ meetings before church, so I was trying to get the kids and I out the door on time. I like to think of myself as a good driver, but I guess most people think they are good drivers, and both you and I know that the world is full of HORRIBLE drivers. (Especially in Utah.) Am I one of those unaware bad drivers? Anyways, I digress. As I am safely yet quickly driving the church in the rain yesterday, Caden calls out, "Mom! Slow down! Don't drive so fast!" 
He's 3. The backseat driving has begun. 

6 comments:

*katie said...

What a little helper Caden is:) Gotta keep him, Soleil and momma safe!

Camille said...

that's too funny. and of course we are all good drivers

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Kids say the darndest things. Oh, and I love the pic of you picking your nose. My parents were here and I had them guess who you were. They know you too well, they guessed in like 2 seconds.... We love our sunshine!!!

Jen said...

Watch out. He's got the driving thing down. Now...if he could only figure that whole potty thing out.

diane said...

Wait til he's in the front seat!#@!

lisa said...

hmmm, peter jon asks me to go faster all the time. and i thought your son was the dare devil!