Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When there's love at home

Blessing #3
What a hottie!!

Normally I would have posted about family before friends, but I had to get a current picture of Scott. This week I am so thankful for my family. I have the most wonderful husband. He is patient with me, even when I don't deserve it. He is loving and kind and smart. When he really gets laughing, he has the funniest, best laugh! He works hard and plays hard. He is athletic and handsome and sexy! (Have you seen his cute behind?) And he didn't dumb down the gene pool! (that was for my mom) I really could go on and on about how wonderful Scott is, but let's just say I LOVE YOU!!
Cuddlebugs

I love my kids. They are sweet and playful. Both are opinionated (I wonder where they get that from?), but so far it's been fun to see how they think. Which means they are smart, of course. I am years older than my next sibling, and always felt more like another mother than sister growing up, so it is so exciting for me to see these two so close in age (23 months) interact and to watch their relationship develop. I envy it a little. Caden loves being a big brother, most of the time that is, kissing Soleil if she falls down, trying to make her laugh, getting a toy for her to play with. And by toy, I mean car or train.
I also love my extended family, which if you've read my blog before, you know is numerous. (See family pix on sidebar.) I have 4 wonderful parents, 7 fantastic siblings, and Scott's family is great. Seriously. I hear in-law horror stories, and am thankful that I married into such a great family. My dear cousin Jill is also one of my closest friends. I am so thankful to have such great people in my FAMILY.
Ok, Soleil is screaming now...better not ignore that "family" anymore.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

So cute. I love the picture of your little ones together. They are so adorable! :)

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Your kids are adorable. They look so much alike. I'm excited to have kids 20 months apart as well. I just hope they get along. I love your blog and pics. I can't wait to come visit you guys when we move to cali. I'm just going to invite myself over one day!!!!!

diane said...

You guys are such a cute family!

Maria and Ross said...

Those Bramwell men sure are great arn't they? And we did luck out with wonderful in-laws, I have to agree with that one. It was fun chatting today!

Jen said...

You have a cute little family! I won't comment on Scott's behind, but your kids are super adorable!

Harper Family said...

Very nice--I'm talking about Scott's behine!! Just kidding :) YOu have a wonderful family!!

Harper Family said...

OOPs I misspelled behind--when your thinking about things like that it is easy to misspell.

Sunshine said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family. They are lucky to have you for their mom/wife/daughter/sister.

Jill said...

Scott does have a cute hiney. I totally agree. I am sure he misses me cupping it.

lisa said...

i love your title for the blog, and i love your family!! how is the potty situation going?