Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Friends





I obviously need to do a little catch up with my 52 blessings. Yesterday I hosted playgroup at my house. It was probably one of the biggest playgroups we've ever had. I think we had 9 or 10 moms there, each with their kids. Good thing it stopped raining so the kids could go outside. (and get completely muddy) It was hectic but fun having everyone here to play. While I didn't get a picture of the craziness from yesterday, I thought I'd post some pictures from when Caden had a couple of friends over. Ady and CeCe are my friend's girls, and between them and Caden, they played with just about every toy we have. I love having people over, and since we live so far from any family, our friends here become our family. So FRIENDS are my blessing for this week. My friends (love you guys!), my kids' friends, Scott's friends. I am so thankful to have wonderful people surrounding me and my family. And since this blog is about friends, I have to give a shout out to my best friend, Jenna. We have known each other since 1st grade, and have been best friends for 15 years. She lives in Utah, so I don't see her as much as I like. But she is the greatest friend and confidante. Love you, Jenna!
Also, this picture was taken in 2004 - Jenna was 36 weeks pregnant with her son, Matthew, and I was 27 weeks pregnant with Caden. (sad that our bellies are the same size with a 9 week difference, but that's another story!) Normally I would not post a prego picture, but this is the only picture I have of just the 2 of us. Time to update!

6 comments:

Kierstin said...

I have to agree-friends are wonderful, an absolute necessity, so glad you have so many wonderful ones!

diane said...

You are a great friend. Making your fabuous cake for us!

Harper Family said...

I am so lucky to have you as my friend!!!

Jen said...

There are way to many reasons to list how and why you are such a great friend! My top one today is because you dance while working out at the gym. You make life fun!

Jill said...

You are good at being a friend, so people love to be friends with you. I love seeing your house messy. I didn't know it could happen.

lisa said...

to much fun!! is your best friend shorter than you? it was meant to be!! thanks for being my friend!